Monday, January 19, 2009

Robots

I have an online friend i talk to, and he has become this robot, he does the same thing over ando ver. Usually he tries to piss me off, and he would always try to do it. He was abused by his mom as a kid, so this "trying to piss off" is actually a form of abuse, and he is projecting the abuse he had as a kid and im the mirror of it.

Sometimes some of the stuff he says does not bother me, but then sometimes it does, which is then a "system" in me that i need to work on. So its interesting. I am able to work on some of the things that i might not see through him since he has the ability to make me annoyed. Because he always does the same thing over and over again like a robot.

For example i ask if he has a facebook account and his reply was "you are not adding me in facebook" something like that. But it was actually just to tell him about the ONeness Music Project. So all he does is to create separation, and i have known him for so many years and have brought it up and we fought about it before, but he still does it over and over, and it has become a programming of who and what he is, and he deliberately does this. So this has become a pattern.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing anger when rejected never realizing that the person is actually separating himself because of his minds self defenition
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing anger when confronted with abuse
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing anger within myself when teased never realizing that the other person is teasing his own self.

I forgive mysefl for accepting and allowing myself to become angry at my friend when he tries to annoys me never realizing that i am feeding his habit by continuing to be angered by his antic

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed his habit by continuing to talk to him instead of stopping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be abuse

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enslave by my friend

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined by my friend

I stand up for Life
I will not allow Abuse within myself
I will not allow angery within myself
I will not allow Abuse within myself as who i am as One and Equal as Life

I stand up for Life

And I Release all the anger within myself right here right now.

No comments: