Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10.14.08 The Aliens are Coming

I used to believe in Aliens. I thought, yea they are real! Just look at all the Youtube videos with all the Aliens. Yup they existed but not anymore. The only aliens left are Us. We are Aliens cause we alienate one another instead of becoming ONe as Equal as All as Life. We have become Aliens of each other.

If you take a look at people, they alienate themselves from other groups of people. For example. blacks and whites, or americans and asians, cultures and subcultures etc etc...are all separation. Everything is separate categorized into packets each are afraid of one another to exist as One. Each group is an "alien" from the perspective of another.

So Aliens, that Grey cold looking figure with big black eyes, small nostrils, mouth and gigantic heads. Who do they really represent? What do they represent? Do you know??

They are actually a mirror of us of what we have allowed us to become. Our heads have become large from living inside of our minds. Our eyes have become black and large because we have allowed ourselves to believe that this holographic picture presentation images that we live in is real. And our small noses have become the manifestation of not breathing in every moment as Life. The small mouth representing Us not being able to stand up within ourselfs and be able to self express who we really.

So that Grey Alien really is a mirror of us of what we have become.

How bout the spaceships? you ask.

The spaceships are the dishonesties and lies that we have used to hide ourselves from. Protecting us shielding our true nature of what we have become in this world.

So Aliens and Spaceships are the manifestation of our fuck ups.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there are aliens
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to alienate my own self from my self
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am separate from everything in this world
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in aliens as saviours
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in saviours
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from everything of this world

I am Life
I am all as One and Equal as Life

No comments: