Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Birth of a Chubby Sex Demon

The Birth of a Sex Chubby Demon

Yea, i was a sex demon, the sex demon that was sexually attracted to fat chubby men. Interesting you say! Yup it is! The demon that seeked the chubby flesh of fat men. Hmmmm.

Growing up i thought, " WTF!, Why am i attracted to fat chubby men?!?! Am I crazy? ". Everyone is attracted to women. But not me! So i thought this can't be right! Something is not right here! How the heck did everyone get to be sexually attracted to women, when I get to be attracted to men, no not muscular men or average men, but chubby fat men! LOL. Now that is weird. And when i think of it now, its funny. LOL

And i started to think about it and i thought "there has to be something out there that programmed me! There has to be, maybe my mind is just a radio transmitter that is connected outside of my self somewhere in different dimension, and i can instantly be changed! through this programming!"

So this was my first self-realization moment that I was actually being controlled and my life was preprogrammed by something else outside of my Self. But i just did not know what it was. Who was it? Was it me? Was it God? Did i do something in my past life that put me in this position? I dont know....but why not explore it?

And so i explored and i followed this Desire. The desire of fat chubby flesh..... from Men!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined by desire
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined by fat chubby men
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i desired fat chubby men
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by sexual desires which are not real but created by the programmed mind
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enslaved by desires
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enslaved by chubby men
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my mind to enslave my self through sexual desires
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my self to be enslaved by picture presentation images defined as sexual desires - never realizing that they are not real, all manifested to feed the mind consciousness system, to keep each being enslaved.

I am Life
I am One and Equal as Life
I am Self expression as the Living Word

No comments: