Monday, October 13, 2008

My First SF Blog

Kool! I never thought of being invited into the Private Forum in Desteni but i did, so it was pretty kool to be invited and i was surprised to be invited and i am grateful to be invited :)

I did thought about joining the PF a while back but then my "procrastination" took over. So this is one of the things i am working on now with my self. I just seem to "wait" instead of me moving myself first. So i am working on my self to become more Self Directive.

Yes i did fear about blogging, because I have to talk about myself, and then publish it so the world can see. Why do i fear it? because of self judgement. Self judgement towards the people around me that they will judge me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate because i believed myself to move only when there is motivation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i needed motivation to self direct myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to "wait" until something moves me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to "wait" on living my Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear creating a blog

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self judge my own self and what i can do

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to self judge and limit who i really am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am not worthy of writing a good blog - never realizing that i was self judging my own self through this - I will not allow Self judgement within myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am not a good blog writer

I am Life
I am infinite
I am One and Equal as Life as All as i am here in every moment of breathe

1 comment:

Jozien Fokkert said...

cool

Hi K,

I linked your blog to mine aswell!